Bourbon Balls #1
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 pound confectioners’ sugar
- Semi-sweet chocolate, for dipping
- Pecan halves
Mix together the nuts and bourbon. Cover and chill overnight.
In electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the pecan mixture.
Roll into small balls. Chill until set.
Melt the chocolate and dip the balls. Top each with a pecan half.
Bourbon Balls #2
- 12 ounce box vanilla wafers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar plus extra for rolling the balls
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup bourbon
Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Roll into 1” balls
Roll in confec. sugar.
Store in airtight container and store for 2 weeks before serving.